JSA Planning provide professional consultancy services over a wide range of sectors, including Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Retail, Tourism, Community & Education, Historic, Agricultural / Equestrian and Mixed-use sectors for a wide range of clients.
Either working with our in-house Architects, Urban Design and Energy consultants collectively, or working individually with other architects and consultants, we ensure that schemes are designed highest standards in the best commercial interest of our clients and environment. We always discuss the opportunities and planning strategy at initial stages with our clients to establish the parameters and benefits of proposals and the added value that we can provide.
Our typical services include:
- Planning applications
- Site development appraisals
- Pre-Application Advice
- Permitted Development Rights Applications / Lawful Development Certificates / Prior Notification
- Appeals and Inquiries
- Land Promotion and Development Plan Representations
- Community Consultation
- Listed building and conservation area matters
- Enforcement cases
- Representations to planning applications and appeals